Please make note of our NEW policy regarding donations. We appreciate your understanding as we improve our policies and procedures to allow us to best serve our guests.
Items we cannot accept
- Used clothing, bedding or linens
- New or Used furniture, housewares, appliances or similar items
- Used car seats, baby items, toys or books
- Bikes, large motorized toys for children
- Food that is not sealed or package
The shelter works closely with Mission Arlington to provide our guests with items they need during their time at and upon exiting the shelter. Directing donations to Mission would be a tremendous help.
Items we can accept
- Current Immediate Needs List CLICK HERE
- Amazon Wish List Items CLICK HERE
- Ongoing Needs
- bottled water
- individually packaged snack items (granola bars, chips, cookies, crackers, etc)
- paper towels
- personal hygiene products
- underwear (all sizes, genders and ages) *must be new*
If you or your group are interested in hosting a drive for specific items, we ask that you contact the shelter directly to find out what items are needed most and schedule a time for delivery.
Only items listed above or from our Immediate Needs List will be accepted during normal shelter hours; Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm. All other items will be directed to Mission Arlington.