NEW DONATION POLICY EFFECTIVE 1.1.20
As we prepare to move into our newly renovated and expanded space in June, our new donation policy will be as follows:
Items we cannot accept
- Used clothing, bedding or linens
- New or Used furniture, housewares, appliances or similar items
- Used car seats, baby items, toys or books
- Bikes, large motorized toys for children
- Food that is not sealed or packaged
- Plastic cutlery, cups, plates
- Paper plates, cups (check our Immediate Needs list to see if these items are needed)
The shelter works closely with Mission Arlington to provide our residents with items they need during their time at and upon exiting the shelter. Directing donations to Mission would be a tremendous help.
Items we can accept
Current Immediate Needs List
Amazon Wish List Items Help us restock our newly expanded space with bedding, linens, and other supplies.
- Laundry detergent
- Bottled water
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Personal hygiene products
If you or your group are interested in hosting a drive for specific items, we ask that you contact the shelter directly to find out what items are needed most and schedule a time for delivery.
Only items listed above or from our Immediate Needs List will be accepted during normal shelter hours; Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm. All other items will be directed to Mission Arlington.