We are thrilled to be in our newly renovated and expanded space continuing our mission to serve individuals and families impacted by homelessness. The generosity and support from our community of donors and supporters made our new building possible. The COVID-19 pandemic has left us unable to host an official opening and dedication and celebrate the future of the shelter the way we had planned. For now, we will look forward to next year and celebrating our One Year Anniversary with you and continuing to offer the following opportunities for you to continue or begin your support of the Shelter.
- Make a Donation/Pledge
- Thank you for your gift or additional gift to help cover the cost of furnishings and additional construction costs.
- Purchase a Personalized Brick Paver on our Path of Kindness
- As the men, women and children experiencing homelessness follow the “Path of Kindness” to the entrance of the Arlington Life Shelter, personalized bricks will visibly remind them that others care. Bricks make a great gift idea for any occasion or to leave your own legacy. The original deadline to purchase bricks has passed, but we will be placing a second order before the end of the year. You can go online between now and December 31, 2020 to be included in our second order.
- Purchase a Donor Fin that will provide privacy around our new playground
- 18 ft tall X 1.5 ft wide x 4” thick Metal “fins” will front the outside of the playground to protect children’s privacy. This area is located near the main entrance to the shelter and is visible from Division Street and is pictured in the rendering below. Donor Fins are $10,000 and are still available.