NOTE: Due to space limitations, we are only ABLE to accept clothing (adult business attire, infants/children’s clothing and coats/sweatshirts), linens, cleaning supplies and disposables. Regrettably, we do not have room for furniture, appliances, hardware or similar items.
- Toiletries/Hygiene Items (antiperspirant, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, bath soap, etc.)
- Bottled water
- Disposables (cups, plates and bowls; paper towels, toilet and facial tissue, etc.)
- Cleaning products (antibacterial, glass cleaner, disinfectant wipes, etc.)
- Twin size bedding
- Bath towels
- Laundry detergent (preferably powered) and dryer sheets
When and Where to Deliver Your Donation
- Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm - Please bring donations to the Administrative Entrance, which faces Division Street.
- Evenings and Weekends after 4 pm - Please bring donations to the Resident Entrance, which faces NL Robinson (West) Street.
Visit our Amazon Wishlist for Welcome-Home Baskets for our newly-housed residents.
Donations in Quantity
Have a connection that could provide wish list items in bulk? Contact us at (817) 548-9885 x2011.
Donate through Amazon.com
No time to stop by? No car space to deliver large quantities? No worries! Donate via Amazon.com! Just click and support Arlington Life Shelter with specific needs! It's easy--Try it today!
Mission & Services
The Arlington Life Shelter provides shelter and support services to help our neighbors who are homeless integrate into society and become self-sufficient, thriving contributors to the community.
Make a Donation
Now more than ever we need your help to continue to fulfill our responsibilities to the men, women and children we serve. We provide keys to success such as food, shelter, health and social services, etc.
To volunteer when the residents are present, volunteers MUST be age 18 or older. This includes food teams serving breakfast or dinner. This is to protect the privacy, safety, and dignity of our youngest residents.