Holiday Wish List
Thank you for making the holidays brighter for the clients at Arlington Life Shelter!
Each year we are amazed at your generosity and your tender care in following our gift guidelines.
· Due to renovation and expansion of the shelter, which has resulted in less storage space and a temporary decrease in residents, we ask that your donations be limited to the following high priority items:
Children’s Pajamas (all sizes)
Underwear – children & adult (all sizes)
Nonskid Slipper Socks (all sizes)
Women’s Robes (XL & XXL)
Step2 Happy Home Cottage (blue)
Kidcraft Railway or Airport Activity Tables
Character Sheets & Pillowcases (twin size)
Weighted Blankets (child & adult)
Folding Camping Cots
Infant Pack’n Plays
DVD Movies – Toy Story Series, Disney
Nintendo Gaming System & G-Rated Games
Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8” HD Display, 32 GB
The following items are NOT a good fit for our residents and space constraints currently:
- Electronic devices
- Remote control items (cars/trucks/drones)
- Battery-operated items (games/toys)
- Bikes/Scooters and accessories/Riding Toys for Toddlers and Small Children
- Large play items (kitchen sets, tents, etc)
- Nerf Gunes/Toy Guns/Toy Bow and Arrows
· We prefer that all items be new. Used items will not be given as Christmas gifts.
· Please do not gift wrap your donation – this makes it easier to match the items with the right client.
· Due to privacy and safety, gifts may not be delivered directly to the clients
Items must be received by Wednesday, December 18th to allow time for residents to "shop" for gifts for themselves and their families.
Due to construction and expansion of the shelter, deliveries must be scheduled by calling or emailing Dawn Chapman at
817-548-9885 ext 3308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY!
Mission & Services
To promote self-sufficiency by providing shelter, employment programs, and transitional services for North Texans impacted by homelessness.
Make a Donation
Now more than ever we need your help to continue to fulfill our responsibilities to the men, women and children we serve. We provide keys to success such as food, shelter, health and social services, etc.
To volunteer when the residents are present, volunteers MUST be age 18 or older. This includes food teams serving breakfast or dinner. This is to protect the privacy, safety, and dignity of our youngest residents.